1、I think I forgot to breathe.(Bella) 我想可能是我忘了呼吸。 ----梅莉莎·罗森伯格,斯蒂芬妮·梅耶
2、It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。
3、You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
4、我从来都没想过我会怎么死,但为了我最爱的人死去,似乎也不错。
5、Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
童年是没有生老病死的国度 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
6、Only for making me want to you badly.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己
7、I'd never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love,Seems like a good way to go…So,I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home. ----贝拉 斯旺
9、宁可死别,绝不生离。
10、我从未想过自己会怎样死去,但为心爱的人死去,似乎是个不错的选择。
11、当我们五岁时,他们问,当我们长大之后想做什么呢?我们的回答就是宇航员,总统,诸如此类。或者像我这样的回答,想当公主。当我们十岁的时候,他们又问,而我们回答说,摇滚明星,牛仔。或者像我这样的回答,想当金牌得主。可是现在我们已经长大,他们需要一个严肃的回答,要不,这样回答吧,谁他妈的知道呢。现在并不是一个做出艰难抉择或者是草率决定的时候,而是一个可以不断犯错的时候。比如坐错了火车或者是被困在某个地方,不停的谈恋爱,要不主修哲学吧,因为你以后肯定会找不到工作。你可以不停的改变自己的想法,因为没有什么是永恒不变的。所以,你要尽可能多的犯错,那么当有一天,他们再次问起我们的未来,我们不必再去猜测,答案已在心中。
13、我再没有力气…去离开你。
14、It was so easy for you to leave. 你轻而易举地就离开了。
15、When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
16、Your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash.
你的态度忽冷忽热让我难受. ----贝拉 斯旺
17、As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade.
(我对你的爱,至死不渝)
18、I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
19、Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you. Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。
20、他的手像冰一样冷,但他的触摸像火一样炙热 ----史蒂芬妮·梅尔
21、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。
22、As to you…
而你…
Your scent…
你的气息…
Is like a drug to me.
却好像是专门为我配制的毒品
Like my own personal brand of heroin.
简直是我个人品牌的海洛因
23、Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
24、Where else…am I gonna go?
哪里还有…我的容身之处呢?
25、无论怎么样,只要你在身旁,我就不需要天堂 ----史蒂芬妮·梅尔
26、当生活给了你一个远远超过你期待的美梦,那么,当这一切结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
27、I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be. 我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
29、About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用 ----非常渴望我的
30、i would rather die, than stay away from you.宁可死别,绝不生离