文章吧手机版
最新的《暮光之城》好段摘抄
日期:2017-09-14 来源:暮光之城 阅读:

最新的《暮光之城》好段摘抄

  1、Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。

  2、我再没有力气…去离开你。

  3、“我把他当成拐杖拄了好久,没办法再和其他人同行。”

  4、I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。

  5、He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。

  6、我从未想过自己会怎样死去,但为心爱的人死去,似乎是个不错的选择。

  7、I'd never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love,Seems like a good way to go…So,I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home. ----贝拉 斯旺

  8、It is not enough just to have a long and happy life with me ?

只是跟我共度幸福美满的漫长一生,难道还不够吗? ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

  9、Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
我对你的爱 无人能及。

  10、If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him,then that's what I will find.

  11、就算你不是人,我还是爱你爱到不怕死。

  12、个我 edward cullen 愿意娶你 bella swan 为妻 相互拥有 相互扶持 无论是好是坏 富贵或是贫穷 疾病或是健康 都彼此相爱 珍惜 直到死亡将我们分开 我愿意

  13、You don't know how long I've waited for you.
你不知道我等了你多久
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
就这样,狮子爱上了羔羊
What a stupid lamb.
多蠢的羔羊
What a sick,masochistic lion.
多病态又自虐的狮子

  14、我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同,我们只捕猎动物,我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望,但是你,你的气味,对我来说,就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。

  15、我从来都没想过我会怎么死,但为了我最爱的人死去,似乎也不错。

评价:中立好评差评
【已有2位读者发表了评论】

┃ 最新的《暮光之城》好段摘抄的相关文章

┃ 每日推荐