1、——It's not fair.
——Never is.We are who we are even if we sometimes forget.
2、可将和于的星球 只这然便我是波霸把为能统治真之便岁有风西立每以
I could rule this place with the right set of mammary glands.
3、——你不记得我 我们一起工作过
——我没在殡仪馆上过班,有什么我能效劳吗?
——我就直说吧。你曾是秘密机构成员,负责监控住在地球上的外星人。我们是MIB,现在出了状况,我们需要你
——外面有一家免费的精神病院
4、——当平凡人的感觉如何? 不必每天出生入死
So, what's it like on the outside? Not doing this every day?
——还不赖,周末睡懒觉,看气象频道。
It's nice.Sleep late on the weekends. Watch the Weather Channel.
不过我很想念大城市
l did miss this city.
5、两天前我还是个邮差 你不能否定你的本性
Two days ago, I was running a post office. You are who you are.
6、你们没看到武器和四只夜行虫
You did not see a room full of weapons or four aliens.
你们要一辈子珍惜对方
You will cherish and love each other for the rest of your lives.
搞不好半小时后世界就毁灭
Which could be the next 28 minutes, so get to loving and cherishing.
小朋友多晚睡都没关系...
And she can stay up as late as she want
尽量让她多吃饼干和糖果
7、——闪一下你就什么都忘了
just a little flash and everything goes back the way it was.
——闪一下后...我还会认得你吗?
After you flash me if I see you again, will I know it's you?
——我认得你,但你不会认得我
I'll see you.But you won't see me.
——这样好辛苦,你一定很寂寞
Must be hard.Must be very lonely.
8、-我从中央车站把他们带来 -你干嘛放在我的柜子?
- I brought them from Grand Central. - Why put them in my locker?
—我只是想让你开心一下
I thought it would put things in perspective.
—K 他们很可怜耶 我们得放他们出去
It's kind of sad. We need to let them out.
让他们知道外面世界很大
They need to know the world is bigger than that.
—你还是搞不清状况
Still a rookie.
9、——我们有多久没抬头看星星?
Tee, when was the last time we just looked at the stars?
——你在考我 我知道
This is a test. I can do this.
——我们在宇宙是孤零零的吗?
Ever feel like you're alone in the universe?
——是
Yes.
——不是
No.
10、-我是天秤座 -你是萨塔人
- I'm a Libra. - You're Zarthan.
-你难过时总会下雨 -很多人在下雨的时候都会难过
- When you get sad, it rains. - Lots of people get sad when it rains.
会下雨是因为你难过
It rains because you're sad, baby.
11、——你难过的时候总会下雨
——很多人一下雨都会难过
——会下雨是因为你难过
12、每当你抬头看星星,内心深处不知道自己是谁
When you look at the stars, you get a feeling like you don't know who you are.
你对外星的了解甚于你自己
Like you know more about out there than you do down here.
13、尽忠职守是一回事,不过千万别为工作鞠躬尽瘁
Dedication's one thing, but this job will eat you up and spit you out.