1、I'd never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love,Seems like a good way to go…So,I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home. ----贝拉 斯旺
4、爱就是让对方成为自己最大的弱点,然后再用尽全力守护彼此
Love is letting someone become your greatest weakness ,then going all you can do to protect each other
5、even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time 就算来自不同世界,依旧爱你到地老天荒。
6、宁可死别,绝不生离。
7、狮子爱上了羔羊,多么柔弱的羔羊,多么受虐狂的狮子 ----暮光之城
8、我从未想过自己会怎样死去,但为心爱的人死去,似乎是个不错的选择。
9、He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。
10、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。
11、I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be. 我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
12、Edward:To live is you give me everything. 爱德华:你活着就是给我一切了。
13、个我 edward cullen 愿意娶你 bella swan 为妻 相互拥有 相互扶持 无论是好是坏 富贵或是贫穷 疾病或是健康 都彼此相爱 珍惜 直到死亡将我们分开 我愿意
14、我已经没有力量再离开你了
15、As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade.
(我对你的爱,至死不渝)
16、我爱你,超过了把世界上所有其他的东西全加在一起。
17、离开你是我这辈子做过最难的事
18、You don't know how long I've waited for you.
你不知道我等了你多久
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
就这样,狮子爱上了羔羊
What a stupid lamb.
多蠢的羔羊
What a sick,masochistic lion.
多病态又自虐的狮子
19、Where else am I gonna go? 除了你身边,我还能去哪?
20、Only for making me want to you badly.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己
21、I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
22、当生活给了你一个远远超过你期待的美梦,那么,当这一切结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
23、You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
24、Your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash.
你的态度忽冷忽热让我难受. ----贝拉 斯旺
25、Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
我对你的爱 无人能及。
26、我从来都没想过我会怎么死,但为了我最爱的人死去,似乎也不错。
27、i love three things in this world
sun for morning
moon for night
and you forever
浮世万千 挚爱有三 喷薄朝阳 皓婉皎月 不及汝尔 沧海桑田
28、i would rather die, than stay away from you.宁可死别,绝不生离
29、Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。
30、It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。