文章吧手机版
巴夏:当你决定改变的时候,你才会真正改变!
日期:2019-01-17 05:01:07 作者:巴夏Bashar 来源:巴夏Bashar 阅读:

巴夏:当你决定改变的时候,你才会真正改变!

  问:

  Hello, Bashar! 

  你好,巴夏!

  巴夏:

  And to you, good day! 

  你好,日安!

  问:

  Good day to you! 

  祝你有美好的一天!

  巴夏:

  Thank you! 

  谢谢

  问:

   my question concerns fear of speaking? 

  我的问题是,我害怕说话

  巴夏:

  Fear of? 

  害怕什么?

  问:

  eaking 

  说话

  巴夏:

  Fear of? 

  害怕……?

  问:

  What I'm doing right now! 

  我现在所做的!

  巴夏:

  Yes, thank you! 

  很好,谢谢!

  Just wanted to point out the paradox 

  我就是要指出其中的“矛盾”之处

  ince you seem to be doing so well speaking right now. 

  毕竟,你现在话说得可溜了!

  问:

  Thank you! 

  谢谢!

  巴夏:

  Are you afraid? 

  你还害怕吗?

  问:

  ot to much 

  没那么怕了!

  巴夏:

  Well then, do you really have a fear of speaking? 

  那么,你真的害怕说话吗?

  问:

  I do in certain s 

  在某些情况下,我会害怕

  巴夏:

  In certain s? Such as 

  某些情况下……比如说……

  问:

  Very exciting s or s that high emotions 

  非常兴奋的情况下,或者,情绪激烈时候

  巴夏:

  High emotions? 

  很激烈的情绪

  And what are you afraid will happen in those s if you speak? 

  在这些情况下,如果你说话的话,你害怕会发生什么事情呢?

  问:

  I'm not sure 

  我也不确定……

  巴夏:

  Are you afraid you will fumble over your words? 

  你害怕自己“笨嘴拙舌”?

  Are you afraid you will be laughed at? 

  害怕自己被嘲笑吗?

  R? 

  被愚弄?

  ot taken ser? 

  被冷落

  Thought to be less than ? 

  被认为“愚昧无知”?

  What are you afraid of? 

  你害怕什么呢?

  问:

   I'm afraid of I'll get hurt 

  我想,我害怕自己会受到伤害

  巴夏:

  Hurt? By what? 

  伤害?被什么伤害呢?

  问:

  Maybe I'll get rejected or made funny? 

  也许,我会被拒绝,或被嘲笑

  巴夏:

  Rejected by whom? 

  被谁拒绝呢?

  问:

  The people I talk to

  和我说话的人

  巴夏:

  You can't be rejected by people that you're talking to 

  你是不可能被“和你说话的人”拒绝的

  You can only reject yourself 

  你只能被“你”自己拒绝

  问:

  That's a goo 

  这话说得好!

  巴夏:

  I know, that's why I made it! 

  我知道,所以我才说!

  o the question really is is why are you rejecting yourself? 

  所以,真正的问题是“你为什么要拒绝自己?”

  Do you not fin valid? 

  你不觉得,自己有用吗?

  Do you not fin worthy? 

  你不觉得,自己有价值吗?

  Do you think of yourself as less than? 

  难道 你觉得自己“低人一等”吗?

  Are you attempting to measure yourself against other people and fin coming up short? 

  你是否根据他人来“测量”自己,然后发现自己“短腿”了呢?

  问:

  ometimes, yes 

  是的,有时候是这样

  巴夏:

  ut why do you do that when you have no business doing that? 

  但你为什么这么做呢?你没理由这么做呀?!

  In fact, you have no ability to do that 

  实际上,你也没能力这么做

  You are unique. 

  你是独一无二

  They are unique. 

  他们是独一无二的

  There's no way you can compare yourself really to anyone else. 

  你和任何人之间,都是无法比较

  o why are you doing something that's not really possible to do? 

  所以,你为什么要做那种“根本就不可能的事情”呢?

  问:

  Maybe stop 

  也许,我该停止这么做了

  巴夏:

  Well, maybe you ought to if you prefer to, yes. 

  是的,如果你喜欢的话,你是该停止这么做

  ut the question is “why do you do it”? 

  但问题是“你为什么这么做?”

  Why are you rejecting yourself? 

  你为什么要拒绝你自己?

  Why are you yourself? 

  为什么贬低你自己呢?

  问:

  It feels like a v that I can shift into or out of 

  我感觉,那是一种我可以来回切换的“振动”

  巴夏:

  Yes, it's a v 

  是的,我知道那是一种振动

  ut the question is why are you choosing it, if you don't prefer it? 

  但问题是,如果你不喜欢它,那你为什么还选择它呢?

  问:

   I have felt that way 

  我有过这种感觉

  巴夏:

   you felt that way, but feeling that way is not the reason 

  我知道你有过那种感觉,但感觉并非真正的原因

  Feelings are only the result of something you already believe or to be true. 

  感觉,只不过是某些你已然相信信念,或者你认定为真实的的定义,所产生结果

  You can't have the feeling about it if you don't already actually believes something about yourself to be true

  你相信了关于你的某些面向是真实的,你才会对事件产生这种感觉

  that is generating that feeling. 

  若非如此,你根本就没有感觉

  o you can't use feeling as the excuse to keep having the feeling 

  所以,你不能用感觉作为借口,让自己可以持续不断地感受这种感觉

  问:

  True! 

  你说的对!

  巴夏:

  Do you un? 

  你明白了吗?

  o the idea is to find out what the feeling is telling you 

  所以,你需要做的,就是弄清楚你的感觉在告诉你什么东西

  The feeling is there to tell you you have a belief that's out of al with who you prefer to be 

  而你的感觉,就是要告诉你  你的一个信念与“你所喜好的你”不一致 

  And help you get in touch an what that is 

  于是,你就可以顺藤摸瓜,认定出这个定义(信念)是什么

  o that you can change it, let it go if you don't prefer. 

  如果你不喜欢的话,你就可以改变它,释放

  o you have to use the feeling in the way they are to be use of just wallowing in it 

  所以,你需要依据感受的设计方式,来使用你的感受,而不只是沉浸在其中,不能自拔

  Does that make sense? 

  你能理解吗?

  问:

  Yes 

  是的!

  巴夏:

  o if you have fear, then the question is 

  所以,如果你感到恐惧,那你该问自己问题是:

  What would I have to believe is true about myself in this s in order to feel the way I do 

  “我到底相信了什么是真实/对的,才会让我在这种情况下产生这样的感觉”

  And or conversely 

  或者,也反过来自问:

  If I to move forward and be the self to be,

  “如果我选择坚定向前,做自己喜欢的自己

  what am will happen 

  那么,我害怕发生的事情,是什么?”

  And one way or another, you will what the is 

  这两种方法,都能帮你认定出你的信念(定义)

  Generally in these c, it has to do with what we've already talke of self-doubt, self  

  通常来说,会发生这种情况,都跟我们之前谈论过的自我怀疑、自我贬低有关

  ot being worthy, 

  认为自己 没有价值

  ot being goo 

  认为自己 不够

  o on and so forth 

  诸如此类……

  You un? 

  你明白了吗?

  问:

  Yes 

  明白!

  巴夏:

  o you bought into these ideas somewhere in your life 

  在你生命中的某处,你接收了这些观点

  Either from your parents, your friends, your school, your society 

  比如说,从你的父母、朋友、学校,或社会……

  Doesn't really matter where they came from. 

  它们从何而来,并不重要

  You bought into them as true 

  重要的是,你认定它们真实不虚

  That I don't measure up 

  “我不够格”

  I'm not worthy 

  “我不配”

  Which is absolute nonsense 

  这些根本就是谬论

  ecause if you're really weren't worthy 

  因为,如果你真的不配、没用、不够格

  elieve me, you wouldn't exist 

  那么,相信我,你就不会存在

  ecause creation doesn't make m. 

  因为,创造(主)不会犯错

  o if you exist 

  所以,如果你存在

  Then creation knows you need to exist 

  那么,创造(主)知道祂需要你的存在

  or it wouldn't be All That It Is w you. 

  否则,少了你,创造(主)就不是“一切所是”了

  You're that valuable 

  你就是这么的珍贵

  o stop arguing with creation about your worth. 

  所以,停止与 创造(主)争论你的价值吧!

  That's what you're doing 

  但是,你就是这么做的

  You're arguing with creation 

  你在与创造(主)争论

  问:

  True 

  你说的对!

  巴夏:

  I know, that's why I said it 

  我知道,所以我才这么说!

  o are you ready to stop arguing with creation? 

  那么,你准备好 终止与创造(主)的争论吗?

  Are you ready to believe that you're worthy by the very fact and the proof of your ex? 

  你存在的事实,能否向你证明你存在的价值,并且,你准备好相信你是有用、有价值的吗?

  Or are there still some other beliefs in there that are preventing you from really being who you prefer to be? 

  还是说,你身上仍然有一些信念,阻止你成为你真正想“成为”的自己?

  And you do, by the way, notice that you've been speaking in front of a crow this entire conversation 

  顺便说一下,你有没注意到,在整场对话中,你都是在一群人面前说话的呢?

  问:

  I have noticed that, thank you for rem me 

  我注意到了,谢谢你的提醒!

  巴夏:

  Alright 

  很好!

  问:

   what you've just said give me something to work on 

  你刚才那一番话,让我明白了一些我要做的“功”课

  巴夏:

  That you can allow it to sink in? 

  让你领悟到了吗?

  Alright, if want to work on it, go ahead and work on it 

  好的,如果你想做些功(课),那你可以随心所欲地做功课

  And when you are done working on it, 

  当你做完这些功课后

  erhaps you will to actually shift 

  也许你会决定 做出真正的转变了

  问:

  OK 

  好!

  巴夏:

  Yes? 

  明白了吧?

  It's all right if you want to work on it. That's fine 

  如果你想对此做些功课,这是可以的,也是很好的

  I'm not taking away your process. 

  我不会剥夺你这一过程

  y all means if that's the process you believe will work for you 

  如果你相信这样做比较适合你,那请务必经历这个过程

  Then please don't it. 

  请不要认为这样做没用

  It's absolutely valid 

  这绝对是 行之有效的

  All I'm simply po out is that 

  我想指出的是

  All of the working on it doesn't actually shift you. 

  你做的所有的“功”,都不能真正地“转变”你

  You shift when you to shift 

  只有在你决定转变的时候,你才会真正地转变

  And it's  

  并且,瞬间转变

  And the working on it is just giving you time to get used to the idea that you to do it, 

  你做功的过程,只不过是给自己一段时间,让自己渐渐习惯于“你是值得的”这一观点

  ut when you f you to do it, you'll just shift 

  但是,当你终于决定“你值得”的时候,你就转变了

  问:

  o shift just now just like that? 

  那么,我可以像刚才那样转变吗?

  巴夏:

  You coul if you wanted to, if you believed that it was real for you 

  如果你真心想的话,如果你相信这对你是真实、正确的话,那你就可以瞬间转变

  ut if you don't believe it right now, that's okay too. 

  但如果你现在还不相信,那也无妨

  You can enjoy working on it,

  你可以好好享受你做功的过程

  if that's what you want to do 

  如果,这是你想做的

  If that will give you some perspective 

  如果,这样能带给你一些视角

  If that will give you some stability 

  如果,这能让你感觉安稳

  If that will give you a safe place to that you're worthy 

  如果,这能给予你一个安全的地方,让你决定“你是有价值的”

  Then by all means work on it. 

  那么,尽情地做功吧!

  I'm just telling you it's not always necessary to do so. 

  我只是告诉你,这样做,并不总是有必要

  ut that's up to you to  

  但这由你自己来决定

  问:

  I like the idea of being worthy 

  我喜欢“我是有价值的”/“我有用”这种观点

  巴夏:

  Oh, yes! 

  是的!

  问:

  It is more exciting than not being worthy 

  这比“没价值/没用”兴奋得多了

  巴夏:

  It is more exciting 

  它确实更令人兴奋

  And that's what tells you that that's what's true for you. 

  兴奋这种感觉,也在告诉你,什么对你才是 真实 的

  Otherwise it wouldn't be exciting 

  否则,你就不会感到兴奋了

  问:

  Absolutely! 

  绝对是这样子的!

  巴夏:

  Make sense? 

  有道理吗?

  问:

  Totally! 

  杠杠的!

  巴夏:

  Does this help you? 

  这对你有帮助吗?

  问:

  Very much! 

  非常有帮助!

  巴夏:

  Well, thank you for speaking with us 

  那么,谢谢你与我们“说话”!

  问:

  Thank you! 

  谢谢!

评价:中立好评差评
【已有2位读者发表了评论】

┃ 巴夏:当你决定改变的时候,你才会真正改变!的相关文章

┃ 每日推荐