1、I've had some long nights in stir.
Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts .
time can draw out like a blade.
That was the longest night of my life.
我也曾熬过孤寂长夜
独自在暗心东想西想
时间慢的如同刀割
那是我毕生最长的一夜
2、2.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
3、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
4、这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. ----斯蒂芬·金
5、Old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
6、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
7、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
8、Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. 听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
9、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。 ----斯蒂芬·金
10、We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men.(阳光洒肩头,仿佛自由人) ----斯蒂芬·金
11、Real power is not arbitrary killing innocent people, but you could have killed him, you can tell him, "I forgive you"
真正的权利不是滥杀无辜,而是你本可以杀死他,你却告诉他,“我饶恕你” ----斯蒂芬·金
12、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死
13、Salvation lies within
救赎之道就在其中