文章吧手机版
最新的《暮光之城》经典语句
日期:2018-06-01 23:08:07 来源:暮光之城 阅读:

最新的《暮光之城》经典语句

  1、As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade.
(我对你的爱,至死不渝)

  2、Only for making me want to you badly.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己

  3、Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

  4、As to you…
而你…
Your scent…
你的气息
Is like a drug to me.
却好像是专门为我配制的毒品
Like my own personal brand of heroin.
简直是我个人品牌的海洛因

  5、You're like my own personal brand of heroin.

  6、If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him,then that's what I will find.

  7、我爱你,超过了把世界上所有其他的东西全加在一起。

  8、离开你是我这辈子做过最难的事

  9、当生活给了你一个远远超过你期待美梦,那么,当这一切结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心

  10、我愿死在我所深爱的人手中,好让地狱化成天堂

  11、I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

  12、我再也没有离开你的力气了。

  13、个我 edward cullen 愿意娶你 bella swan 为妻 相互拥有 相互扶持 无论是好是坏 富贵或是贫穷 疾病或是健康 都彼此相爱 珍惜 直到死亡将我们分开 我愿意

  14、I think I forgot to breathe.(Bella) 我想可能是我忘了呼吸。 ----梅莉莎·罗森伯格,斯蒂芬妮·梅耶

  15、狮子爱上了羔羊,多么柔弱的羔羊,多么受虐狂的狮子 ----暮光之城

  16、I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错选择

  17、我有想要保护你的欲望。 ----爱德华·劳拉

  18、Taha Aki's Third Wife could sees that he would lose. The Third Wife was no magical being.No special powers,but one————Courage!
塔哈.阿吉的第三个妻子看出她的丈夫快输了,第三个妻子是普通人类,没有特殊力量,但是————勇气! ----Billy Black

  19、他的手像冰一样冷,但他的触摸像火一样炙热 ----史蒂芬妮·梅尔

  20、Edward:To live is you give me everything. 爱德华:你活着就是给我一切了。

  21、Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
童年是没有生老病死国度 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

  22、Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。

  23、我已经没有力量再离开你了

  24、Your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash.
你的态度忽冷忽热让我难受. ----贝拉 斯旺

  25、You don't know how long I've waited for you.
你不知道我等了你多久
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
就这样,狮子爱上了羔羊
What a stupid lamb.
多蠢的羔羊
What a sick,masochistic lion.
病态又自虐的狮子

  26、Where else…am I gonna go?
哪里还有…我的容身之处呢?

  27、宁可死别,绝不生离。

  28、Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion. ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

  29、i would rather die, than stay away from you.宁可死别,绝不生离

  30、you number was up the first time l met you
第一次遇见我,你就在劫难逃

评价:中立好评差评
【已有2位读者发表了评论】

┃ 最新的《暮光之城》经典语句的相关文章

┃ 每日推荐