1、He who does good comes to the temple gate, he who loves reaches the shrine.
行善者及庙门而止,热爱者却登堂入室。 ----泰戈尔
2、A light laughter in the steps of creation carries it swiftly across time.
万物的足音中响起一声轻笑,携着万物飞快地穿越流光。 ----泰戈尔
3、Her wistful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 ----泰戈尔
4、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves——生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美 ----泰戈尔
5、He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
那想做好人的,在门外敲着门,那爱人的,看见门敞开着。 ----泰戈尔
6、Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.
当人是兽时,他比兽还坏。 ----泰戈尔
7、The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.
当人微笑时,世界爱了他。当他大笑时,世界便怕他了。 ----泰戈尔
8、I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。 ----泰戈尔
9、我迷了路,我游荡着,我寻求那些得不到的东西,我得到了,我所没有寻求的东西。 ----泰戈尔
10、Before I go may I linger over my last refrain, completing its music, may the lamp be lit to see your face and the wreath woven to crown you.
离去之前,愿我能曼声吟唱最后一阕歌,从开头直至终篇,愿灯火燃亮,好让我看见你的容颜,愿花环织就,好让我为你加冕。 ----泰戈尔
11、God's right hand is gentle, but terrible is his left hand.
上帝的右手是慈爱的,但是他的左手却可怕。 ----泰戈尔
12、The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩瀚的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。 ----泰戈尔
13、My thoughts, like spark, ride on winged surprises, carrying a single laughter.
我的思绪像火星,载了一声欢笑,驾着插翅的惊异飞行。 ----泰戈尔
14、The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
蝴蝶不用月份,用瞬间计算生命,所以有充裕的光阴。 ----泰戈尔
15、White and pink oleanders meet and make merry in different dialects.
白白粉粉的夹竹桃聚在一起,用各自不同的方言说笑逗趣。 ----泰戈尔
16、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因为失去了爱情,而更为富足。 ----泰戈尔
17、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. 夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 ----泰戈尔
18、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
是“地“的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 ----泰戈尔
19、只要孩童是愿意,他此刻便可飞上天去。他所以不离开我们,并不是没有原故。他爱把他的头倚在母亲的胸间,就是一刻不见她,也是不行的。 ----泰戈尔
20、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果错过了太阳时你流了泪,那么你也要错过群星了。 ----泰戈尔
21、The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.
死之流泉,使生的止水跳跃。 ----泰戈尔
22、My love of to-day finds no home in the nest deserted by yesterday's love.
在我昨天的爱遗弃的窝巢里,我今天的爱找不到栖身之地。 ----泰戈尔
23、Let the touch of thy finger thrill my life's strings and make the music thine and mine.
让你的指尖触动我生命的琴弦,让音乐成为你我合奏的佳篇。 ----泰戈尔
24、The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the Eternal.
瞬刻的喧声,讥笑着永恒的音乐。 ----泰戈尔
25、The tree gazes in love at its own beautiful shadow which yet it never can grasp.
树木深情凝望自己的情影,却永不能将它抓紧。 ----泰戈尔
26、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。 ----泰戈尔
27、Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust. Let the world find its way to you.
静静地坐吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。让世界自己寻路向你走来。 ----泰戈尔
28、我的一切存在,一切所有,一切希望,和一切的爱,总在深深的秘密中向你奔流。你的眼睛向我最后一盼,我的生命永远是你的。 ----泰戈尔
29、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开. ----泰戈尔
30、I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible. 我将死了又死,以明白生是无穷无尽的。 ----泰戈尔