1、他的手像冰一样冷,但他的触摸像火一样炙热 ----史蒂芬妮·梅尔
2、Your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash.
你的态度忽冷忽热让我难受. ----贝拉 斯旺
3、I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
我再也没有离开你的力气了。
4、Where else am I gonna go? 除了你身边,我还能去哪?
6、As to you…
而你…
Your scent…
你的气息…
Is like a drug to me.
却好像是专门为我配制的毒品
Like my own personal brand of heroin.
简直是我个人品牌的海洛因
7、When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
8、You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
9、You don't know how long I've waited for you.
你不知道我等了你多久
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
就这样,狮子爱上了羔羊
What a stupid lamb.
多蠢的羔羊
What a sick,masochistic lion.
多病态又自虐的狮子
10、I'd never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love,Seems like a good way to go…So,I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home. ----贝拉 斯旺
11、I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be. 我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
12、Edward:To live is you give me everything. 爱德华:你活着就是给我一切了。
13、当生活给了你一个远远超过你期待的美梦,那么,当这一切结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
14、爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。
15、It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。
16、I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .在这世界我爱三个事,太阳,月亮,和你。太阳只存在于白昼,月亮只存在于黑夜,而你是永远的。(我爱你与日月同辉。)
17、I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
18、If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him,then that's what I will find.
20、我爱你,超过了把世界上所有其他的东西全加在一起。
21、I think I forgot to breathe.(Bella) 我想可能是我忘了呼吸。 ----梅莉莎·罗森伯格,斯蒂芬妮·梅耶
22、i would rather die, than stay away from you.宁可死别,绝不生离
23、Taha Aki's Third Wife could sees that he would lose. The Third Wife was no magical being.No special powers,but one————Courage!
塔哈.阿吉的第三个妻子看出她的丈夫快输了,第三个妻子是普通人类,没有特殊的力量,但是————勇气! ----Billy Black
24、I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。
25、我再也没有离开你的力气了。
26、我从未想过自己会怎样死去,但为心爱的人死去,似乎是个不错的选择。
27、About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用 ----非常渴望我的
28、i love three things in this world
sun for morning
moon for night
and you forever
浮世万千 挚爱有三 喷薄朝阳 皓婉皎月 不及汝尔 沧海桑田
30、就算你不是人,我还是爱你爱到不怕死。