1、It was so easy for you to leave. 你轻而易举地就离开了。
2、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。
3、you number was up the first time l met you
第一次遇见我,你就在劫难逃了
4、Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you. Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。
5、I dream about being with you forever.
我梦想能永远和你在一起。
6、I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
我再也没有离开你的力气了。
7、As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade.
(我对你的爱,至死不渝)
8、Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
我对你的爱 无人能及。
9、When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
10、Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
11、He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。
12、About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用 ----非常渴望我的
13、Only for making me want to you badly.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己
14、I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。
15、I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .
16、Where else am I gonna go? 除了你身边,我还能去哪?
17、I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be. 我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
18、Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。