1、你在等待一列火车,那火车将带你远去,你不知心向何方,但没关系,因为我和你在一起。
2、You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't know for sure. But it doesn't matter,now tell me why - because we'll be together.
3、She had locked something away, something.... something deep inside.
她把什么东西锁了起来...深深地锁在了她的心底。
The truth that she had once known, but she chose to forget.
她曾经知道真相,但是却选择将其遗忘。
She couldn't break free.
她无法逃脱。
4、You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together。
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系——因为我们在一起。 ----克里斯托弗·诺兰
5、对不起,看错人了 你要找的那个人 一定很帅
6、你想改变现实,所以你一遍遍得做梦,想梦到现实,梦到的地方,是你想改变,悔恨的地方。……那活在自己的潜意识里。
7、你在等一班火车,火车会带你去很远的地方,你知道火车会带你去哪,但是你并不确定。不过没关系,因为我们会永远在一起。
8、我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到原来是在做梦,但也许你只是在梦中醒来而已
9、So I decided to search for it,
于是我决定找出它,
going deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place.
进入她内心最隐蔽的深处,找到那个秘密。
10、意念像病毒一样,具有高度感染性!
11、I'm waiting for a train, the train that'll take me far away.
我在等待一列火车,那列火车将载我远去。
I know where I hope this train will take me.
我了然自己心向何方。
But I can't know for sure.
却不知自己会被载往何处。
But it doesn't matter.
但这并不重要。
Because we'll be together.
因为我们会在一起。
12、Unconstructed dream space.荒芜的梦境。 ----克里斯托弗·诺兰
13、她不是真实存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什么都想,但我想像不出你的复杂情绪、你的种种完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一个影子。你只是我竭尽全力能创造出来的而已,但是很遗憾,你远远比不上真实的她。
14、Don't you want to take the leap of truth? Or becoming an old man filled with regret waiting to die alone.
难道你不想为你的信仰冒一下险么? 难道你想等你老了再后悔莫及孤老而终么?