编者按:英文经典的句子,从网络整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。
●In?spite?of?you?and?me?and?the?whole?silly?world?going?to?pieces?around?us,?I?love?you.??
我爱你,直到世界终结。 ----《飘》
●1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
2.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 ----《肖申克的救赎》
●It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。 ----《暮光之城》
●Should've known you'd bring me heartache ,Almost lovers always do
早该知道你只能带给我无尽的心伤, 无缘的爱人总是如此 ----A Fine Frenzy《almost lover》
●Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
从此,各自飘零,各自悲哀。 ----玛格丽特·米切尔《飘》
●Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗? ----《罗马假日》
●Lift up your head princess, if not, the crown falls. 请抬起你的头, 我的公主,不然皇冠会掉下来的 ----《罗马假日》
●even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time 就算来自不同世界,依旧爱你到地老天荒。 ----《暮光之城》
●Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。 ----《罗马假日》
●懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。 ----斯蒂芬·金《肖申克的救赎》
●You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 ----《肖申克的救赎》