1、There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧
3、I give you, do not want you to remember the time, but let you can forget the time. Occasionally forget once, rather than tax one's ingenuity, to fight against the passage of time.
我把表给你,不是要你记住时间,而是让你可以忘掉时间。偶尔忘掉一次,而不是费尽心机,想对抗时间流逝。
5、The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.
离得越近,其实看见的越少。
7、Only those who risk going toofar find out how far they can go.
8、Success depends on staying open to a better idea, even if it's not yours. 要成功就要勇于接受好点子,即使这个点子不是你自己的。
9、每一颗心都需要爱,需要温柔,需要宽容,需要理解。每一个孩子都来自纯净无邪的地方,永远都应该是人间万分疼惜的珍宝。
10、Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?
11、I was 15 when I went out in the world. What's a home anyway? A roof? A bed?
A place where when you go there, they have to take you?
If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.
什么是家?一个屋顶? 床?必须接纳你的地方?如果那样的话,15岁我开始无家可归。
12、就算你是世界上最差劲的妈妈,就算在世人的眼里你是人见人怕的瘾君子,妈妈,我依然那么地爱你。如果可能,我愿意放弃我所有的一切,来换取我家庭的完 整。世界是虚无的,我们活在彼此的心中。她住在我心里,可是我却没有容身之地!
14、I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be.
So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger.
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.
我觉得有些人只对生活的艰苦灰心丧气,因此把时间都浪费在灰心丧气里,我们称之为愤怒,
对事物的整体视而不见,对于所有能够成功的微小元素视而不见。
15、信是千里之外的一双眼睛,他能看见你的心,不管是危险的念头还是下流的欲望。
16、我拿着刀就没办法拥抱你,
我放下刀就没办法保护你。
If I do not have a knife, I can not protect you if I have a knife, I can not give you a hug. ----蒂姆·伯顿
17、"Sometimes affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom." 有时爱情犹如羞涩的花,需要时间来慢慢绽放。
18、You don't lie, cause that's a slippery slope indeed.
你不能撒谎,撒谎这个东西你一开始就停不下来了。
19、有时候必须做对的事。在这个世界,做坏事很容易。不要选择轻松的那条路。不要让这个世界污染你。
20、As long as we live in each other's heart, death can't keep us apart. 只要我们住在对方心里,死亡就不是分离。
21、背叛和原谅,最好视其为类似相爱,你无法控制自己爱上谁。
23、这是一个关于动物的故事,发生在一个鸟不生蛋的地方...
25、The heart wants what it wants.
心之所欲无人能挡。
26、I'm on my way.
27、第一次由我来教你,如果第二次你错了,我会帮你,但第三次,你就得靠你自己了,
因为这是世界上你可以生存的唯一方式了。
28、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死
29、I am already grown up, I just get older.
我已经长大了,我正在变老。